The trade deadline approaches, and there’s plenty to talk about with the Cleveland Indians place in it. Buyers? Sellers? Why do the most obvious deals not happen? We’re talking about the philosophy of deals, and also about the options–good or bad–that the Indians have as July 31st nears.
More from Cleveland Guardians News
- Cleveland Guardians tantalizingly close to locking up AL Central tiebreakers
- Cleveland Guardians: Terry Francona becomes meme in profanity-laced ejection
- Say goodbye to defensive shifts and hello to bigger bases, pitch clock in 2023
- Cleveland Guardians: Shane Bieber second-fastest to 800 strikeouts in major-league history
- The next week will make or break the Cleveland Guardians’ season
Will the Tribe sacrifice some of their quality starting pitching to gain valuable prospects? Carlos Carrasco seems to be a popular name. Can they survive having three recent free agent signing that just are simply not working out? Brandon Moss may still have some trade value for the Tribe to unload. So many questions for a team lingering on the outskirts of the race when so much more was expected from them.
Thanks for listening, we’d love to hear from you! Send questions, comments, concerns or curses to firstname.lastname@example.org, @wahoosonfirst or @merrittrohlfing. Thanks!