The Rivals series continues with the Chicago White Sox Fansided sister site Southside Showdown, as editor Stephen Forshea joins the conversation to expound on Jose Abreu and his new batting order-mates. Will he and Adam LaRoche combine to hit 60 homers? What about that outfield, can it be the best in the league? And of course, the addition of a shark to any rotation must be discussed.
More from Cleveland Guardians News
- Cleveland Guardians tantalizingly close to locking up AL Central tiebreakers
- Cleveland Guardians: Terry Francona becomes meme in profanity-laced ejection
- Say goodbye to defensive shifts and hello to bigger bases, pitch clock in 2023
- Cleveland Guardians: Shane Bieber second-fastest to 800 strikeouts in major-league history
- The next week will make or break the Cleveland Guardians’ season
Thanks for listening to our Cleveland Indians podcast, we’d love to hear from you! Send questions, comments, considerations and curses to firstname.lastname@example.org, @wahoosonfirst, @merrittrohlfing, or any other of our editors! Stephen can be reached at @southsideshowdown.